From JFA Wiki
Revision as of 16:31, 13 August 2019 by Greg.Fuller
You are free to:
- Read and print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute to and edit our pages as allowed.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
- You may be banned or blocked at any time at our discretion, without notification or providing a defense of such an action.