From JFA Wiki
Revision as of 00:41, 6 September 2019 by Greg.Fuller
We collect some information when you:
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use this website.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the site, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving this site, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to this site will likely be publicly and permanently available, and your contribution will be released under the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0 License.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the site, may use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the site and enforce policies.
- As part of our commitment to education and research around the world, we may release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets.