From JFA Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Beginner articles provide a good starting point for those new to veganism.
- Introduction to Veganism
- A brief introduction to veganism, covering the origin and meaning of the word vegan, a few historic figures that were vegan before the word was coined, the case for veganism, the rise of veganism, and the impact of our purchasing decisions on animals, human health and impoverishment, and the environment.
- Getting Started with Going Vegan
- Provides practical advice and suggestions for getting started with veganism, including grocery transition strategies, information on eating out, and tips on handling the social aspects of going vegan.
- Helpful Resources
- A list of videos, books, websites, articles, and Facebook groups that vegans and those interested in veganism may find helpful.
- Replies Listing
- See this list for reasoned responses to common objections, concerns, and questions regarding animal rights and veganism.