JFA Wiki Home Page
The Justice For Animals Wiki covers topics related to animal rights and veganism and presents them in a manner useful for advocacy and outreach. We already offer useful content, but we are just getting started.
- About the JFA Wiki
- Writing and Editing for the JFA Wiki
- How to Get and Use Outreach Cards
- Vision: Future Home Page
- "A vegan diet is not for everyone; it made me sick."
- "B12 is a problem for vegans, so a vegan diet is not natural."
- "Do not force your values on me; what I eat is a personal choice."
- "Eating animal products is our tradition; it has been a part of our culture and a way of living for hundreds of years."
- "Eating animals is natural; animals eat animals, it is part of the circle of life, and we are apex predators on top of the food chain."
- "God gave us dominion over the animals and put them here for us to eat, and the Bible condones eating them."
- "Humans are natural omnivores; we digest meat, have canine teeth, and have front-facing eyes."
- "Humans have souls; animals do not."
- "I am only one person; I cannot make a difference."
- "I cannot afford to be vegan; it is too expensive."
- "If we all go vegan, farm animals will either overrun the world or become extinct."
- "It is OK to eat animals that have been treated well; I only eat certified humane, pasture-raised, cage-free, free-range products."
- "Plants are sentient and have feelings too."
- "Protein is a problem for vegans."
- "There are no true vegans. Animal products are in car tires and everywhere."
- "Veganism would devastate the economy and cause massive unemployment."
- "We give farmed animals their lives, protect them, and give their lives meaning, for which they should be grateful."
- "We need animal products to be healthy."
- "With all the problems in the world, we should spend our time helping humans first, then animals."
- Honey, Bees, and Pollination
- Oxford Study 2018: Reducing foods environmental impacts through producers and consumers
- Starvation, Hunger, and Impoverishment
- Table: Age of Animals Slaughtered vs. Natural Life Span
- Table: Annual Slaughter Counts of Fish
- Table: Annual Slaughter Counts of Land Animals by Country, Animal, and Usage
- Table: Helpful Resources
- Table: The Comparative Anatomy of Eating
- Living Graves poem attributed to George Bernard Shaw
- Tom Regan Impassioned 1988 Speech on Vivisection
- Tom Regan Speech at the Royal Institute of Great Britain in 1989
- A Welcome to Our New Author Bethany Chester (2019-10-17)
- Table Now Available for Land Animal Slaughter Counts (2019-09-09)
- Outreach Organization Features the JFA Wiki on Their Handout Cards (2019-08-21)
- Wiki Go-Live Announcement (2019-08-19)
- Outlines as Study Notes (2019-03-09)
- Site Conversion Progress (2019-03-01)
- Wiki Announcement (2019-01-10)
- Mission and Guiding Principles (2018-01-15)
"The philosophy of animal rights stands for, not against justice. We are not to violate the rights of the few so that the many might benefit. Slavery allows this, child labor allows this, all unjust social institutions allow this, but not the philosophy of animal rights, whose highest principle is that of justice." Tom Regan