There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From JFA Wiki
Pages in category "Reply"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- In reply to: A vegan diet is not for everyone; it made me sick
- In reply to: B12 is a problem for vegans, so a vegan diet is not natural
- In reply to: Do not force your values on me; what I eat is a personal choice
- In reply to: Eating animal products is our tradition; it has been a part of our culture and a way of living for hundreds of years
- In reply to: Eating animals is natural; animals eat animals, it is part of the circle of life, and we are apex predators on top of the food chain
- In reply to: God gave us dominion over the animals and put them here for us to eat, and the Bible condones eating them
- In reply to: Humans are natural omnivores; we digest meat, have canine teeth, and have front-facing eyes
- In reply to: Humans have souls; animals do not
- In reply to: I am only one person; I cannot make a difference
- In reply to: I cannot afford to be vegan; it is too expensive
- In reply to: If we all go vegan, farm animals will either overrun the world or become extinct
- In reply to: It is OK to eat animals that have been treated well; I only eat certified humane, pasture-raised, cage-free, free-range products
- In reply to: Plants are sentient and have feelings too
- In reply to: Protein is a problem for vegans
- In reply to: There are no true vegans. Animal products are in car tires and everywhere
- In reply to: Veganism would devastate the economy and cause massive unemployment
- In reply to: We give farmed animals their lives, protect them, and give their lives meaning, for which they should be grateful
- In reply to: We need animal products to be healthy
- In reply to: With all the problems in the world, we should spend our time helping humans first, then animals