Help:Future Home Page
To illustrate our new mission of being an encyclopedic resource, this page includes foundational articles that are not yet written. We are bringing in new authors to complete these articles.
The Justice For Animals Wiki covers topics related to animal rights and veganism and presents them in a manner useful for advocacy and outreach. We already offer useful content, but we are just getting started.
- 1 Main (Foundational) Articles
- 1.1 Beginner
- 1.2 Replies
- 1.3 Animals
- 1.4 Animal Topics
- 1.5 Animal Rights and Ethics
- 1.6 Advocacy and Outreach
- 1.7 Social Justice
- 1.8 Environmental Topics
- 1.9 Health and Nutrition
- 1.10 Fact Sheets
- 1.11 Tables
- 2 Other Content
Main (Foundational) Articles
- "A vegan diet is not for everyone; it made me sick."
- "B12 is a problem for vegans, so a vegan diet is not natural."
- "Do not force your values on me; what I eat is a personal choice."
- "Eating animal products is our tradition; it has been a part of our culture and a way of living for hundreds of years."
- "Eating animals is natural; animals eat animals, it is part of the circle of life, and we are apex predators on top of the food chain."
- "God gave us dominion over the animals and put them here for us to eat, and the Bible condones eating them."
- "Humans are natural omnivores; we digest meat, have canine teeth, and have front-facing eyes."
- "Humans have souls; animals do not."
- "I am only one person; I cannot make a difference."
- "I cannot afford to be vegan; it is too expensive."
- "If we all go vegan, farm animals will either overrun the world or become extinct."
- "It is OK to eat animals that have been treated well; I only eat certified humane, pasture-raised, cage-free, free-range products."
- "Plants are sentient and have feelings too."
- "Protein is a problem for vegans."
- "There are no true vegans. Animal products are in car tires and everywhere."
- "Veganism would devastate the economy and cause massive unemployment."
- "We give farmed animals their lives, protect them, and give their lives meaning, for which they should be grateful."
- "We need animal products to be healthy."
- "With all the problems in the world, we should spend our time helping humans first, then animals."
- "I could never go vegan; I Like Meat and Cheese too much."
- "More small animals are killed in plant farming than are killed by us eating them."
- "We evolved to eat animals, which accounts for our large brains."
- More Animals…
- Horse Racing
- Humane Labelling
- Research and Testing using Animals
- Sea World
- More Animal Topics…
Animal Rights and Ethics
- Animal Rights— Draft
- Name the Trait
- Tom Regan
- Peter Singer
- Companion Animal Ethics
- More Animal Rights and Ethics Articles…
Advocacy and Outreach
- Outreach Cards
- Tips for Effective Advocacy and Outreach
- Using the JFA Wiki for Advocacy and Outreach
- More Advocacy and Outreach Articles…
- Veganism as a Social Justice Issue
- Slaughterhouse and Animal Agriculture Workplace Issues
- Starvation and Impoverishment
- More Social Justice Articles…
- Animal Agriculture and the Environment
- Fish Depletion
- Global Warming
- Land Use
- Ocean Dead Zones
- Species Extinction
- Water Pollution
- Water Wastage
- Veganic Gardening
- More Environmental Topics…
Health and Nutrition
General Health and Nutrition Topics
- Keto Diets
- Research-Study Integrity
- Vegan Athletes
- Vegan Diet— Assignment
- More General Health and Nutrition Topics…
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Omega 3's / DHA
- More Nutrients…
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Chronic Pain
- More Medical Conditions…
- Eggs (Nutrition)
- Dairy (Nutrition)
- Meat (Nutrition)
- More Foods…
- Honey, Bees, and Pollination
- Oxford Study 2018: Reducing foods environmental impacts through producers and consumers
- Starvation, Hunger, and Impoverishment
- Kapparot (Event)
- Evidence in Research
- Meat Analogues
- Pet Breeding
- Keto Diet
- Blackfish (Movie)
- George Bernard Shaw
- Living Graves poem attributed to George Bernard Shaw
- Tom Regan Impassioned 1988 Speech on Vivisection
- Tom Regan Speech at the Royal Institute of Great Britain in 1989
Blog Posts (Most Recent)
- A Welcome to Our New Author Bethany Chester (2019-10-17)
- Table Now Available for Land Animal Slaughter Counts (2019-09-09)
- Outreach Organization Features the JFA Wiki on Their Handout Cards (2019-08-21)
- Wiki Go-Live Announcement (2019-08-19)
- Outlines as Study Notes (2019-03-09)
- Older Blog Posts…
"The philosophy of animal rights stands for, not against justice. We are not to violate the rights of the few so that the many might benefit. Slavery allows this, child labor allows this, all unjust social institutions allow this, but not the philosophy of animal rights, whose highest principle is that of justice." Tom Regan