All Articles Listing
This page provides a listing of all the main articles and tables on this wiki. The focus in the near-term will be on getting summaries written for a variety of topics, including one for each species of farmed animal.
- In reply to: I am only one person; I cannot make a difference.
- In reply to: It's OK to eat animals that have been treated well; I only eat certified humane, pasture-raised, cage-free, free-range products.
- In reply to: Humans are natural omnivores; we digest meat, have canine teeth, and have front-facing eyes.
- In reply to: God gave us dominion over animals and put them here for us to eat, and the Bible condones eating them.
- In reply to: With all the problems in the world, we should spend our time helping humans first, then animals.
- In reply to: There are no true vegans. Animal products are in car tires and everywhere.
- In reply to: Don't force your values on me; what I eat is a personal choice.
- In reply to: We need animal products to be healthy.
- In reply to: Plants are sentient and have feelings too.
- In reply to: Protein is a problem for vegans.
- In reply to: Veganism would devastate the economy and cause massive unemployment.
- In reply to: Humans have souls; animals don’t.
- In reply to: I can't afford to be vegan; it's too expensive.
- In reply to: Eating animals is natural; animals eat animals, it is part of the circle of life, and we are apex predators on top of the food chain.
- In reply to: B12 is a problem for vegans, so a vegan diet is not natural.
- In reply to: If we all go vegan, farm animals will either overrun the world or become extinct.
- In reply to: A vegan diet is not for everyone; it made me sick.
- In reply to: Eating animal products is our tradition; it's been a part of our culture and a way of living for hundreds of years.
- In reply to: We give farmed animals their lives, protect them, and give their lives meaning, for which they should be grateful.
Summaries provide concise information on a variety of topics, with emphasis on the aspects of the topic that relate to animal rights and veganism. Summaries will be what makes this site encyclopedic, and there will be entries for farmed animals, animal products, health problems, books, studies, concepts, organizations, people, and other kinds of nouns. We are just getting started with summaries.
- Starvation, Hunger, and Impoverishment.
- Honey, Bees, and Pollination
- Oxford Study 2018: Reducing food’s environmental impacts through producers and consumers
- Table: Age of Animals Slaughtered vs. Natural Life Span
- Table: The Comparative Anatomy of Eating
- Table: Helpful Resources
- Table: Annual Slaughter Counts of Land Animals by Country, Animal, and Usage
- Table: Annual Slaughter Counts of Fish
- Tom Regan Speech at the Royal Institute of Great Britain in 1989
- Tom Regan Impassioned 1988 Speech on Vivisection
- Living Graves poem attributed to George Bernard Shaw
- Regenerative Grazing and Grass-Fed Claims (2020-10-30)
- Animal Rights Books with Three Recommendations (2020-04-07)
- A Welcome to Our New Author Bethany Chester (2019-10-17)
- Table Now Available for Land Animal Slaughter Counts (2019-09-09)
- Outreach Organization Features the JFA Wiki on Their Handout Cards (2019-08-21)
- Wiki Go-Live Announcement (2019-08-19)
- Outlines as Study Notes (2019-03-09)
- Site Conversion Progress (2019-03-01)
- Wiki Announcement (2019-01-10)
- Mission and Guiding Principles (2018-01-15)